September 2022 Main Meeeting
This month Alex was away, he left us a video and we had a few other presentations.
First up we had a look at "phone spoofing"
I also found an article on how to use "Codes to Check If Your Phone Is Tapped"
- Code to show your IMEI: *#06# Show if anyone catches my unanswered calls: *#61#
- Code to check call forwarding status: *#62#
- Code to check for call forwarding number: *#67#
- Code to check all call forwarding information: *#004#
- Code to check if phone is tapped: *#21#
While we were updating the club's hard drive to SSD I reviewed how I installed my SSD.
Turns out my mother board had an M.2 SSD slot. So here's what an M.2 slot is.
M.2 SSDs have come down in price so I insalled one in my PC. Here's my report.
We ended the night with Alex's video.
These videos have a Table of Contents. You can hide the TOC by clicking on this symbol.
Our Next Main Meeting
is on Tuesday 4th October 2022.
Note our new date. We now meet on the first Tuesday of the month.